7.12.2005

Too Busy

It was fun keeping up this blog, but, alas, my present occupation is keeping me too busy to keep updating.

While I am absent from the blog, rest assured that it is because I am working extremely hard to get Tim Kaine, Leslie Byrne and Creigh Deeds elected the next Governor, Lieutenant Governor and Attorney General of Virginia. We have great candidates, we have a great campaign structure, and frankly, our opponents are little more than a joke. I have good feelings about November, and if I have anything to say about it, we will deliver those seats in November, we will make gains in the House of Delegates and as a result, we will set the tone, along with the future Governor Corzine, for the 2006 midterm elections.

But, as this is MUCH easier said than done, I will have to take my leave from updating here, so that I might, um, occasionally get some sleep.

Hopefully, Adam will find some talented people to take over once classes start, and the blog will continue to thrive. Adam or I will occasionally check in with updates that relate to the organization.

Thanks for making me your President last year, thanks for helping make the PC Democrats into an elite organization, and finally, don't relent. We are a great College Democrats chapter, but we still have incredible unrealized potential. Give Adam and the other officers your support, keep alive the passion that I saw from all of you before election day, and I have no doubt that the group that we basically started from scratch last November will become one of the leading CD chapters in the entire nation. It's a tough job, to go from nothing to the best in just two years, but remember... we are Friars, and we are Democrats. Anything is possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I read your blog and I think you're a good writer. I'd like to invite you to our new community at polzoo.com. We are a user generated political editorial and social network site. We also choose from amongst our own members to be featured on the front page as columnists.

I think your voice would be a great addition to our site. Come check us out!

Polzoo

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home