2.12.2005

Tsunami Relief

Hello Democrats!

After a successful effort at Irish Night (McPhail's - Parent's Weekend), our fundraising total for tsunami victims is $1188.85.

First of all, I would like to thank all of you who have donated already. I know this was a real sacrifice for some of you, but I'd also wager that the tsunami victims need these dollars more than we ever will. Your donations will be appreciated by someone affected by the disaster, most likely a child who was made an orphan by the waves. Also, thanks to everyone who has helped with the logistics of this effort (Alyson, Brooke, Adam, etc.), and also Matt, who made the whole thing happen.

Now, who is going to make up that $11.15 (and then some)? Why, you are, of course! Check out the right side of this page (probably slightly below the "fold"). You will see a "donate" button. Click on that button. It will take you to PayPal, where you can make a secure, credit card donation. All donations made through this link before March 1st will be added to our tsunami relief efforts.

And now for some real motivation: Mike Rubin '08 (the guy who said in the Cowl that homosexuality = cancer) donated $5 tonight. Therefore, it is your obligation, as good Democrats, to donate more than Mike Rubin. I know you can do it. Now get to it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Living in Thailand said...

We have a website that was created during the Tsunami please let us know if any people there is found and we will delete themAfter the Tsunami

12:12 PM  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I was in love with your donate car connecticut blog site.

9:14 PM  
Blogger magnum cash advance8 said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
Once you sign on, check for my cash advance orange county blog.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home